Monday, July 22, 2002

Well, my mom just left town on Saturday after spending 5 days here in town. Among our exciting activities: shopping for new cell phones for her and Dad. Apparently the fact that I deal with computers for a living somehow makes me more qualified to decipher the intracacies of daytime minutes, nighttime minutes, and service contracts. She decided to switch from Sprint to Verizon, but apparently they can only activate phones locally. So for the moment both of my parents have Nashville cell phone numbers. Supposedly they can get them switched easily, though.
We also went and saw "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," which was pretty funny. But it's one of those "lonely 20/30 something finally stumbles across the right person and lives happily ever after" flicks. <sigh> I'm still waiting...

No comments: