Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Let's go, orange...

Syracuse University Seal - Suos Cultores Scientia Coronat I'm not normally much of a basketball fan, but I have to give a shout out to my Syracuse Orangemen, who will play in Final Four against Texas this coming weekend. (Another article here.)

The last time SU made it to the final four, I was still in school. I remember getting together in a friend's dorm room to watch the games, and then heading down to Marshall Street to celebrate after they made it into the Final 4, and again to commiserate after they lost. (Ignore any stories you might hear about me dancing on a table at Chuck's one of those nights -- the only people who know for sure were too drunk to be trusted!)

Ahem. Anyhow, I'm rooting for Boeheim and his boys on Saturday!

No comments: