Monday, August 11, 2003

Another reason to walk...

I was running late, as usual. I didn't even notice anything was wrong when I dashed out to my truck. When I pulled into my space at work, I looked down and saw something under the windshield wiper. I assumed it was an ad, and grabed it to throw away. It was a Mary Kay business card. On the back, it said
I'm sorry. I hit your truck. Please call so we can get my ins. info to you.
WTF??!? I began to walk around the truck, and at that point realized that the side had been bashed in and there was paint scraped off.

I don't exactly know when this happened, although I suspect it may have been on Saturday -- I heard the doorbell ring, but was not exactly fully dressed, and by the time I got to the door there was no one there. She left a business card, though, so I'm hoping she is well insured. But this is a hassle I did not need to deal with this week.

No comments: