Tuesday, January 21, 2003

I know, I'm a lazy, non-posting scumball lately. I promise I'll get back in the habit once classes start again. (My procrastination potential increases in a linear relationship with the amount of schoolwork I'm supposed to be doing!)

I've been trying to make my "goof-off time" count. Among other things, I've actually read some books that have nothing to do with technology management, including:

I've even done some cleanup around the house, although it's still pretty disorganized. But at least they're no longer sending out avalanche warnings for the area around my desk. And I used rubbing alcohol (folk remedy suggested by some website) to clean the little aphid thingies off of one of my big houseplants. The patient is in remission, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments: