- Woke up late.
- Called my parents.
- Booked a plane ticket to go home for the Fourth.
- Did a load of laundry
- Dozed off.
- Saw a blimp.
- Paniced when I realized how far behind I am in reading for my class. Read for quite a while, but am still very behind.
- Gave my bathroom a very cursory cleaning.
- Drove by a whole lot of Corvettes!
- Went to see Charlie's Angels with a friend. About as vapid as you might expect, but amusing all the same. (Anything with Drew Barrymore can't be all bad!)
- Grabbed a late dinner at Chapel Bistro with friend. (great food, highly recommended!)
- Got home at 11:30, goofed off on computer.
Sunday, June 29, 2003
Posted by David at 6/29/2003 01:06:00 AM