Friday, April 14, 2006

A few winter snapshots:



Hoisting furniture over up to my balcony on an unseasonably warm day, January 2006.



Another move in photo. Note that I'm now showing my Tennessee pride. I bought the sweatshirt in Nashville years ago, but never wore it there for fear of being mistaken for a Vols fan! Honestly, officer, I have no idea where that sign came from!



Making good use of gravity to get the moving blankets back to the truck.



That's just how important I am up here. I even have my own port-a-john!



Hiking on the freezing cold beach, March 2006.



Later in the hike we discovered the mansion of some filthy rich turn-of-the-century industrialist.



On the chairlift at Jay Peak, March 2006.



My friend Marty doing his level best to burn down his newly-remodeled kitchen, April, 2006.

No comments: